Monday, February 16, 2009

my biography

I´m Elena Rodriguez I was born on September 14th, 1984 in a beautiful port called Veracruz. My family and I arrived to Tampico in 2001. I studied in the CETis #22 it was the best moment in my life because I was in period of change of tennager in a young woman.

In 2004, I hade my first succes because I finished the hight school with a hight average. Althought, in the University was very difficult but I learned so much.Actually, I´m Industrial Engineer, I still work but I trust in GOd and I´ll find a god job.

So...its all.
Have a good day.
See you.

1 comment:

  1. Some corrections:

    ¤it was the best moment in my life because I was in -period of change of tennager in a young woman.- (a period of change from a teenager into a young woman)

    ¤I -hade- my first -succes- because I finished -the hight school- with a -hight- average. (I had my first success because I finished high school with a high average)

    ¤-Althought, in the University was very difficult but I learned so much.- (Although university was very difficult, I learned so much)

    ¤Actually, I´m Industrial Engineer (I'm currently AN industrial engineer, actually=de hecho, en realidad, realmente)

    See you in class.

    ReplyDelete